Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Preview

The sun does not shine much around here in the winter. When it does shine it only means it's even colder. When it's cold you have to find something to do to entertain yourself. Itai loves crayons.
Avi has found that tipping the tent over is fun. It's pretty hard to get out, but it's also really exciting.

Then there's hanging out upside down. it doesn't look like it's much fun, but he loves it.

Itai has also found that Abba can be pretty funny.

But when the sun is shining and the temperature starts climbing you betgter take advantage of he opportunity. Today would be one of those days. We had to go to the park. No seriously we did; it's in the bylaws. The park only had a MILLION kids there, but we found a way to get around. Avi and Itai didn't even mind holding hands at the park.

Can you tell that after begging to swing he was freaked out about it?

I couldn't help but take a picture of our shadow train. Even their shadows are cute!

Of course Avi has to ponder his next playground move. Let's see...big side or climb down the ladder?

Itai on the other hand only slows down to get on the slides.

Avi would never let us take a trip to the park without a quick game of "pooh sticks." He and Itai love looking the stream.

Itai loves holding Avi's hand and Avi was kind enough to help him cross the bridge.

Back to the action, Avi comes sliding in as fast as he can!

Meanwhile Itai is busy working on getting to the next slide.

And here's the payoff!

This is the luckiest shot of the outting. I just barely caught him before he took off again.

Brothers -

no matter how far we have to go, I'm with you every step of the way.

6 comments:

Stella Andes said...

I love the great pictures of the boys! They're so cute. It's great to have all these cute pictures and your blog to chronicle your family goings on.

Valerie said...

So many cute photos!!!! I remember when Alex and Elisa were inseparable, but I don't have a lot of photos of them holding hands. :( Love all the the ones of your boys holding hands and the shadow train.

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Great pics! Looks like a great day at the park. Love the pics of the boys holding hands. So cute!

Tiff :o) said...

All the pics are so cute but I think my favorite is the one of Avi in the tube slide. Cool shot. We had a day like that here too. I was singing, while I walked the dogs, about freedom from coats and hats and gloves because I was so happy. I hope no one heard me though. ;o)

Rach said...

That's funny that Avi likes to hang upside down and let all the blood run to his head because I do the same thing!

Terry Family said...

I LOVE springtime! Winter is waay too long in my opinion. I'm glad that you guys were able to have such a fun time at the park.

By the way, Boston LOVES to hang upside down off of the couch, like Avi, or even standing on his head. I think that it helps fulfill some of his sensory cravings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails