Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pardon the Interruption

This summer has been a really busy semester. I've been much busier than I would have liked. I have lots of homework and papers and a ridiculous amount of reading. So, with all this busy work I've had to cut out some minor, insignificant things around the house. First to go, vacuuming. Itai has been enrolled to pick up the slack.
"Mom, he's making me clean again!"At least he's figured out a way to make the best out of the slave labor situation. I just wish I had thought of that.What else has gone? Well, you save so much time when you don't dress your children. It's so convenient! You also save a lot of time when you don't bother putting any lunch together. Besides, they can fend for themselves. Avi has discovered his own food supply.Itai has begun refining his culinary skills as well. Take one pot, add fish. Stir until even smashed and serve immediately.And enjoy!
Don't forget dessert. Here's a quick recipe: take one package of sprinkles, carefully coat entire floor and throw one tantrum when removed from mess. Add one broom and a little assistant with a swiffer.
Does he seem upset by the mess? He really wasn't until I started sweeping.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

As always, I love the pictures and your cute captions with them. I sure have cute nephews!

Tiff :o) said...

Your poor children...they have to work so hard to survive. ;o) Cute pictures.

Stella Andes said...

They did a really great job of cleaning -- at least it looked like it to me when we were there on Monday! Good way to use the resources you have available to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails