Friday, July 22, 2011

The Talk of the Town





Itai's favorite role now is that of spokesperson. He nearly never stops talking. He even talks in his sleep! The other day we were all in the car and he was carrying on his comprehensive narrative of our surroundings. Debbie and I were trying to discuss something and she turned and said, "Itai, shhh!"

He didn't wait long before saying, "Why? I need to talk!" We laughed pretty hard and he said it a few more times before returning to his regularly scheduled description of everything he could see.


Here is his list of favorite phrases:



Leave me alone! (I am not a big fan of this one.)


Why?



I really missed you!


What's your name?



Thank you, mommy/abba!



I not need to!



Not yet! (This one is in response to being asked to do anything.)



Where his/her friends?



It's like just me/Avi!



Happy birthday ____! Even though it isn't the person's birthday.


And his favorite silly thing to say: What are you talking about!?




He really is quite a talker. He loves making videos to send to Debbie while she's at work. In one video he wanted to say, "I love you mommy!" We made the video and he was so happy to see it. He instantly wanted to make another one. This time though he decided to change things up a bit. He surprised me by announcing, "I love donuts! I love donuts!"



Our little brother makes sure that things are always exciting.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

It's sure cute to hear him talking. Hopefully someday he'll get brave and talk to me. :)

Tiff :o) said...

He looks so big with that back back on...and the one standing in front of the bike! I love his little voice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails