Friday, September 25, 2009

A Cool Day at the Park





































I was thinking about how much I miss the summer just a few days ago. It was so much fun, no school, no preschool, no speech therapy. Just me and my two little buddies. Now we have two preschools, Debbie's work, my work, speech therapy, a seminar and coming soon hyperbaric chamber therapy. Things around our house have gotten busy. When we had a moment of quiet time Avi, Itai and I were sitting and playing when Avi looked at me and said, "Want park."

Poor little guy. I decided that we definitely needed a trip to the park before it got too cold. It was already pretty cool that morning but we went to the park near our house anyway. Avi was smiling and saying "Swing! Swing!"

Sadly, Itai didn't share his enthusiasm for the swings, but he quickly learned to love the slides. We spent a little over an hour there while Avi flew up stairs, down slides and all over the place. Itai was so jealous, but he learned to walk around and loved going down the slides. We all climbed up together and went down the side by side slide. When we got to the bottom a couple of elderly women who were walking by accused me of "Using those boys as an excuse." :)

I'm really glad Avi told me he wanted park.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

You got so many great photos of the boys! The cold weather really will be here too soon.

Tiff :o) said...

I've looked at your blog before but I have never heard any music...weird. Anyway, cute pics of the boys. Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts...of course, little kids don't care when it's cold. He'll still want park. ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails