Sunday, August 14, 2011

Swimming Lessons

My sister Heather and her family came over for a visit this week. We went to the pool for a little swim. I learned a few things during our visit.

1. Their daughter, Aileah, is stinking cute! Ok, I already knew that one.

2. I cannot beat Tom in a swimming race. Seriously, I can't!

3. Heather (who was sitting poolside) loves getting splashed with water. I think she likes it because it helps her cool off without having to actually go into the pool.

4. Leaving pool/dinner party (before the dinner!) to go to work is NO FUN!

Avi and Itai had so much fun having a little visitor and going to the pool and we didn't mind too much either.













3 comments:

Valerie said...

Glad you got to visit and have fun. Totally stinks that we all keep visiting you on the days you work and you have to leave without dinner though.

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Hey, my name is HeatHer.... not heater :) and I do NOT enjoy getting splashed by some crazy swimming fiend! Thanks for having us over. We'll have to get together again when you don't work. :)

Tiff :o) said...

Thst pool looks so refreshing! Bummer that you had to leave early but at least you got to be there for the fun part.

Related Posts with Thumbnails