Monday, February 7, 2011

Photography Class

I had hoped to share pictures of the Face of Autism exhibit that Avi participated in, but we haven't yet received our copies of the photos. Stay tuned for photos (hopefully) in the near future.

Instead, here are some less interesting photos. :)

My first two assignments for my photography class were to take a photo of one object with a shallow field of focus and another photo of the same object with a deep field of focus. Here was my submission. I think one thing I've learned from this class is that I am not destined for photographic excellence!
Our second assignment was to take a picture of an object in motion using a fast shutter and another picture using a slower shutter. This one turned out to be a lot harder because the camera wanted to take control of the focus and it was difficult to match the exposures.


I owe an very special thanks to my awesome sister Valerie for letting me use her fancy smancy camera for this assignment! If it weren't for here I think this would have been a major challenge.

2 comments:

Tiff :o) said...

Can't wait to see those pics of the exhibit.

You did a good job on the pics. I wish I had taken a photography class so I could learn how to do cool things.

Valerie said...

I think they look great. And my camera isn't fancy at all. It is some cheap one that was on sale. I guess I should learn how to do all the stuff you are doing before I should want a great camera. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails